My favorite piece of technology

Since I was little I loved technology, especially the television(I saw many cartoons), but today my favorite technology is the Kindle, I have it since Crhristmas last year (gift from my dad). The kindle is an electronic device to read books, its best feature and that's why I love it, is  its "e-ink" (electronic ink), that perfectly simulates printed paper, then Its affecmy sight less and I can read for a longer time.

Its mode of use is very simple, the Kindle has an internet conection and a USB port, so you can buy books or download those that are free from the Kindle, and the other way to upload books to your Kindle, is to download books from a computer and transfer to the Kindle. 

Now  I am in University studying odontology, the Kindle has been much easier for me to read books, papers or transcripts, because the Kindle is very light and small and I can transport it everywhere and spend much less money and leaves!:)I read at least twice a week on the Kindle and what would my life be like without it? Probably poorer hahaha, I save a lot of money with the Kindle, and that money saved I invest in materials for dentistry (books in Chile are very expensive).


Comentarios

  1. The Kindles are great. But there is nothing like a good book on paper, the texture of the leaves, the smell, the sound when changing pages, I would not exchange them for a kindle.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dreamed with a Kindle and download papers, books and articles without needing to paper.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love kindles, it's a good way to read
    pd: thanks for the japanese peanut!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh I didn't know that exist a electronic device to read books. I like it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares