When I was little, my grandfather fell ill and from that moment on I knew I like to help people(or animals).
I always wanted to be a doctor or veterinarian but when I was older I wanted to be a dentist.

At the moment of applying mi first option was Odontology atUniversidad de Chile" and the second was Medical Technologyat"Universidad de Chile" but I was sure that they would accept me in Odontolgy because my score was good.

Until now I have love my career, more especially the practical part because it what comes closest to what i will do for the rest of my life. In the future I wanted to be pediatric dentist or study legal dentistry.

Legal Dentistry I liked because I can help solve cases and recognize bodies together with the PDI but  I say to my mom  "bodies" and she gets nervous, she prefers pediatric dentist.

Comentarios

  1. Anyone gets nervous when listening to "bodies" hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. legal dentistry is very interenting, but couses shivers on people. Read about Dr. Ciocca, he is awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The PDI is the dream of many, legal dentistry is a good way to continue in the area.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pediatric dentistry is very interest and have so much to study.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Whoa! You mentioned legal dentistry and I remember Doctor Luis Ciocca, eminence and pioneer in this area

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares