Post IX


It's very difficult to choose a favorite piece of food, in fact it’s easier to choose the food that we don’t like, but  I can say with certainty  I love cheese the most! There are many foods that have cheese as one of their ingredients, but where I like cheese the most in is pizza ( lifelong love of pizza), now of all the varieties of pizza you can find  I like the most is the vegetarian one.

I have never prepared pizza dough (only for pies, tarts and “empanadas”), so I will not leave you instructions for the dough because you can do as I do and buy the pre-cooked stone dough (there is one that has a touch of garlic, it's exquisite).
For the filling my favorite ingredients are:
-Cheese (obviously)
-Olive oil
-Tomato
-Tomato sauce
- Green and red paprika
-Corn
-Olives
-Onion
-Mushroom
-Oregano
Preparation: As we have the ready mass we save a lot of time, we are going to put a little olive oil but very little (my dad's secret), approximately one tablespoon, and we have to worry about spreading very well, then add tomato sauce but not in excess for all the dough (which is covered only), then add the rest of the ingredients in the quantities that we like, for example, I put too much cheese on my pizza, then the tomato, red and green paprika, corn, onion (very little, just to give another touch), mushrooms, many olives previously cut and as a final touch we add oregano. Then we take our pizza to the oven previously heated to 180 ° (in truth I don’t know how many degrees but whenever I see tutorials they say 180 ° hahaha).
I don’t know exactly how long it is in the oven, but do as I do and take the pizza out of the oven when the cheese is melted.

I hope you like pizza as much as I do and if you have some ingredient that you like and that I have not mentioned before, leave it in the comments because I love trying new flavors.

Comentarios

  1. The pizza is very delicious!! But my favorite is definitely the one that has meat, onions, a lot of cheese, tomatoes, olives and oregano. (I still love your GIF)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think pizza is a very versatile food since you can add whatever you want, I really like pizza

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you make a really good choice with the ingredients

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think pizza is one of the best inventions of man

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares