Post X

When I entered the university I never thought it would be so exhausting, in the period of exams I sleep three hours a day (in this period my priority is not to see movies hahaha) and my blood sugar levels increases because when I'm nervous I like to eat mostly sweets (It's really bad), but despite everything I like the University, there are subjects that I love and others that don't, last year was a bad year for me, luck was not on my side (or that I thought) because the first semester I went to exam in everything and I was about to lose the year but miracles exist, I passed all my subjects and the second semester I was a responsible Tamara and I still am .

This year I am a little more relaxed than the previous one because I learned to study and not stress too much, I also have to add that I don't have chemistry and physics and that makes me very happy.
The most important data that I learned in my two years of university and that I would like to share with you are the following:

-If you are stressed, don't consume caffeine and sugars (avoid sweets at all costs).
- Sleep at least 4 hours a day (I don't say it, science says), you will be sleepy but you will not have a headache.
-Never study the day before hahaha that towards me (I still do it but only sometimes) and that's why I failing the  exam.
-The most important of all, have fun! When I'm stressed I like to go to the movies or to skate because that's how I get distracted and recharge my energies, but if they have tests do not do it alone if they have time and feel stressed.

Comentarios

  1. I admire you for going out while you're stressed, even though I try, I can not!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When you study without stressing, you are ready for any obstacle. I wish you the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your tips, i´m very anxious person so I try to apply it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares