My very short autobiography

I was born on December 19th in 1997 in Santiago, Chile. I`m only child and the younger granddaughter in my family. My mom is called Ana Luz and my dad is called Harold. My mom in 1994 traveled to  The United States and she lived there for two years. She never learned how to speak English and this is a bad omen for me ...
My dad is a magician but I tried to learn magic and never couldn`t do magic tricks.

Actually I`m studying Odontology at "Universidad de Chile", I`m very happy for this because one of my passions is to help people.                                                                                                   

When i was eight i began to practise artistic skating and this is my hobbie since 2006.

In the future I would like to be a pediatric dentist.

Comentarios

  1. Wooh! Your father is a magician, is amazing.
    I have the same passion, is beautiful help people.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Woooh!!!! It's incredible that I want to be a pediatric dentist, there's no doubt that you'll achieve it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares