my best vacations

Hello classmates!

Always on my vacations I go only with my parents but when I was 12 years old we went to Pichilemu with my paternal grandmother and the next year she died, and those holidays marked me.

We were in Pichilemu 15 days and we visited all its beaches and the "Cahuil Lake", Pichilemu is very particular because it is beach and forest at the same time and its climate is very variable, I remember that when we arrived at Pichilemu it was raining and the next day the sky It was clear and very hot. In Pichilemu there are many activities and my favorites are: horseback riding through the woods, visiting all the artisan fairs (there is an international artisan fair) and obviously swimming in the beach but in my case I only wet my feet hahaha, and if you are more Extreme you can surf and Pichilemu is characterized by surfing.

When you go to Pichilemu I recommend you to carry out all kinds of clothes, from swimsuits to jackets because you can never be sure how the weather is going to be, and games for family entertainment because if you are going to be many days like me I was, I assure you that you'll get bored at night.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares