my special photography

In this photograph you can obviously appreciate that I was in my fourth grade graduation and it was taken in November of 2015.

In the photograph I'm sitting next to one of my best friends who died this year in March for the things of life and that's why it's one of the most beautiful pictures I have. It was assumed that at graduation I did not have to sit next to her (it should have been like in the rehearsals) but I do not know how that happened hahaha but I'm glad it was like that. In the photo we were supposed to be paying attention to the ceremony but I love the cameras and I love posing (I still remember the face of the photographer seeing that everyone was looking at the camera hahahah) and even more so in such an important moment of my life like my graduation, where I was anxious, nervous, very happy and sad because a stage was finished.
This photograph is very important for me because it is the last one I could take with my friend (from the garden together) and because we shared a special moment together.

Comentarios

  1. Oh Tamara, it is a beautiful way to remember someone so loved. She always be with you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares