what is your opinion about abortion?

Talking about abortion is a complex issue for me because I'm very believing but I'm also very rational for my things, about free abortion, 50% of me don't agree, sometimes I feel that I have an internal fight and I would like share my opinion about free abortion.
When is about of medical complexities where the health of either the mother or the child  is affected and abortion is an option, ok, let's take that option, but other times woman without a health problem want to have an abortion simply because they don't want children, that's where mi inner struggle appears.
The reason for fighting for free access, safe and free abortion, I find that they are correct but what abortion implies is what seems wrong to me. The context of the demand for free abortion is that women are allowed to decide about their bodies and free themselves from compulsory motherhood an I agree with that, but what i don't understand is Why do I have to kill so that my life doesn't be harmed?.
When I entered university I was not even in favor of the three causes but now, as time passes, my ideals are consolidated and I hope some day to have a concrete answer about this theme.
PD: I wanted to talk about violence on TV! hahaha

Comentarios

  1. I think that from the scientific point of view, you not being killing someone, because the emrbyo is only cells, without development of the nervous system until the third month.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. something very similar happens to me, abortion is a complex issue for me, and the idea of free abortion is the best opcion (in my opinion).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This theme also produces internal confrontations

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares