post VII

Today I am going to talk to you about how I look for information to carry out research projects and what has served me since last year, which is the year I entered university. On the website of the University of Chile there is a Libraries option (This was taught to me by a teacher and I like it too) , if you click on this option it will not result in this:


I always enter Database and choose the index option by topic and then I choose the topic that interests me, in this case as a dentistry study my subject is Biological and Medical Sciences, within all the pages that this portal offers me I have my Preferred websites are Pubmed and SciELO. The pages mentioned above are used for more serious work because they are works that have helped me evaluate and need reliable bibliography.



Last year I enrolled in a CFG called "History and Philosophy of Science: Society and power" and the website that I was delighted with is Chilean Memory, it always helps me to contextualize the topics that I am investigating and this year helped me in my presentation of English (It was about legal Dentistry and its origin in Chile).




Here I leave the links to help you as my:
  • http://www.memoriachilena.cl/602/w3-channel.html.
  • https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed.
  • https://scielo.conicyt.cl/


Comentarios

  1. Chilean Memory is a very good site, I use it to help my brother in school.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pubmed and scielo are great for the most extensive reports, there is always something useful in them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. SciELO and PubMed are good websites to look for reliable information but, I prefer PubMed

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have also used the site Memoria Chilena to perform a wide variety of jobs with great historical context, which also occupy.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Our univertsity have a a great database of books and thesis

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares