post VIII Let's save our home


Since I was little, I  love nature (I love plants and animals) and, as we all know, the environment in Chile is too defenseless. The increase in urbanization, afforestation and agriculturization added to pollution are factors that affect the life of animals and plants, even putting many species under threat of extinction. Reports from the government alert us to the de nitrification, drought and erosion that make Chile a country more vulnerable to climate change.

My university has a recycling committee and this week I wanted to make my post about recycling because I am interested and I like to take care of the planet we live in, not only to improve current conditions, but also future ones and to preserve the different species of living beings (including humans) .


To recycle the first thing we have to know is the difference between waste and garbage. Waste has the potential to be valued, while garbage is any object or material that has no value to anyone. We have to have as a habit to separate our waste which are: paper, cardboard, newspapers and magazines, tetra pack, glass, cans and plastics. And where can we recycle? In my case, near my house there is a green dot that has containers where these types of waste is recycled. 
At the end of this post, I will leave a link so that you can know what recycling sites are.


Cooperating to reduce, reuse and recycle (3R) is deemed very important for our University and our Planet.


Comentarios

  1. I know of the existence of a recycling group in the faculty, but I really do not know what activities encourage

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for the links. I recently read that tetrapack cannot be recycled anymore. Do you know something about it?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the increase in urbanisation and afforestation is very aggressive it is necessary to do something

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you very much for the information Tami. For my part I try to reduce my carbon footprint but it is very difficult with little information and little help from the place where I live.
    PS: love the gif of your post. I thought they would only look like a picture jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares