Odontology

 Hello classmates!
Since I was a child I knew I wanted to study something related to health but I was not sure which profession to choose until I had to use braces.
Before I thought that being a dentist was only covering cavities because it was for the only reason that I went to the dentist (to see if I had cavities) but when I turned 15 they told me that I had to wear braces because I had a crossbite and it was affecting me in different ways . For my treatment I went to the "National Institute of Orthodontics" and there I met many people and they had very serious problems in their mouths and they explained to me how dentistry had changed their life.
The reasons why I chose dentistry are many but the most important for me is the closeness that the dentist has with the patient, before being a dentist you have to be a psychologist, many people are afraid of the dentist for various reasons such as pain or because The mouth is a very intimate and delicate area, the dentist has to create a bond with the patient so that the attention and adherence to treatment are the best. Another important aspect that dentistry has is that it is a career that needs a lot of manual dexterity and that I love, there is too much practice to achieve it but the effort is worth it.
Every day I feel happier for the choice of profession and every day I love what I study and I hope that all my classmates feel that way too.

Comentarios

  1. It's amazing how dentistry changes people's lives, I feel very happy studying this profession.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares