My future job

Hi classmates! In the future, my ideal job would be to work as a dentist (currently I study dentistry) and specialize in pediatric dentistry and legal and forensic odontology, pediatric dentistry I like it because it is the only specialty that does courses and that currently a child with problems such as: Down syndrome or autism.
Legal and forensic dentistry has as its definition "discipline, science and specialty in the medical-legal field, links the Dentist Surgeon with the Law, participating with the knowledge of its responsibility in the solution of judicial problems and, on the other hand, collaborating in the Management and study the legal system that regulates their professional practice "and I like it because I could participate in the resolution of human identification cases.

When people say that money is earned in dentistry, the only thing that I hope is that I reach to live and travel, I would love to travel either for holidays or for topics related to the profession I am studying but not only because I'm scared (I've seen many things in the news).
Before specializing and traveling around the world, I would love to work in public health services because today the attention is bad and that has to change, not only is it bad for the lack of resources but also for the attention provided by these services .
Outdoors / indoors? Definitely inside because the work that I like about the dentist is in the dental box. The dentist in addition to working in the dental box can also work in research or teaching.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares