My favorite subject

Hello! Today I am going to write about my favorite subject of this semester. My favorite subject was "Promotion and education in health II", in this subject the general concept of Public Health and how Public Health works in Chile is described.In order to evaluate these contents, we had to make a report in which each group was assigned a particular topic (Mental Health in my case) and investigate this topic characterizing a Commune. This work helped the course a lot because we were able to realize the importance of Public Health and how it influences the population.

This subject was my favorite because it taught me:

  • -What is the national reality in health issues.
  • The importance of health promotion to avoid diseases that affect the majority of the population.
  • The mechanisms to prevent certain diseases.

This subject  helped me to understand a little more the work of the dentist and its importance in the prevention of diseases and that not by performing a restorative treatment we are improving the oral health of the people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares