the things that I would like to change to my study program


Hello!!! Today I am going to write about of the things that I would like to change to my study program. There are many things that I would like to change to my study program (it is really sad) but I will only name the most important ones.
  • The academic load is too much and it is something that I would like to change, recently did a study on stress at the University of Chile and the study revealed that this is due to the academic burden, how would this change? Decreasing the number of controls (we have controls almost every day) and performing more evaluations immediately after the theoretical class.
  •  Teaching methods is a topic that has been talked about for many years (that's what my colleagues in higher grades say), the amount of theoretical classes is too many and the practical classes are very few. Most of the theoretical classes are boring because the teacher talks and talks and does not interact with his students.
  • As for the faculty's infrastructure, the only thing that would change would be preclinical because many times they become small for work due to the large number of students.
In general, the only things that I would change from my study program are academic subjects such as teaching methods and academic load but this does not mean that my study program is bad but there are things that could be improved to facilitate the study, particularly in some subjects where they do like three checks a week.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares